Classes begin quarterly in Lake Mary
Learn Digital Marketing in 24 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The UCF Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), MailChimp, HTML/CSS, and more.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 24 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Development
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Marketing Metrics
- Marketing Optimization
- Product/Market Fit
- Paid/Organic Search
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Ads
- Audience Building
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Native Advertising
Web Analytics and Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Content Mapping
- Growth Marketing
- Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Platforms
- Topic Clusters and Pillar Pages
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Content
Email Marketing & CRM Software
- CRMs like Salesforce
- Reporting and dashboarding software like Tableau
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Understand the principles of traditional marketing and their application to the digital economy.
- Analyze product market fit and create a value proposition for potential customers.
- Leverage paid and organic search by using tools like Google Ads and Google Keyword Planner.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track leads, opportunities, and customers through the marketing lifecycle.
- Optimize website traffic using tools like Google Analytics.
Automate and optimize your email marketing using A/B testing, segmentation, and marketing analytics.
Create a social media strategy to meet key business goals related to specific target audiences.