COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, digital marketing, or UX/UI. We combine an interactive virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UCF Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for adult students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our full-stack coding course also offers options to fit into your schedule— with a full-time program for students who want to learn in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through UCF Division of Continuing Education, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In all our full-stack web development, data analytics, digital marketing, or UX/UI programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- A robust set of professional development services to help make you competitive as you work to advance or change careers.
- A comprehensive portfolio of projects to show your mastery of web development, data analytics, digital marketing, or UX/UI topics covered throughout the program.