Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding or data analytics. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UCF Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- Both of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for adult students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new coding skills or data analytics skills. For those who wish to study at an accelerated pace, our coding bootcamp program offers a full-time format.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
The coding classes at University of Central Florida Boot Camps touch on several coding languages. In fact, you’ll be exposed to robust tutorials, where you’ll start interacting with coding languages such as:
Front-end Web Design
HTML 5 Web Design
UCF Boot Camps provide cutting-edge curricula, based on the most in-demand market skills to equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- In both our full-stack web development and data analytics programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- A robust set of professional development services to help make you competitive as you work to advance or change careers.
- A comprehensive portfolio of projects to show your mastery of the web development or data analytics topics covered throughout the program.