Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, or digital marketing. We combine an in-person classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UCF Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, or digital marketing.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for adult students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our full-stack coding course also offers options to fit into your schedule— with a full-time program for students who want to learn in a shorter time period, as well as an instructor-led online program with live classes.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
The coding classes at University of Central Florida Boot Camps touch on several coding languages. In fact, you’ll be exposed to robust tutorials, where you’ll start interacting with coding languages such as:
Front-End Web Design
HTML 5 Web Design
These programs are offered through UCF Division of Continuing Education, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In all our full-stack web development, data analytics, or digital marketing programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- A robust set of professional development services to help make you competitive as you work to advance or change careers.
- A comprehensive portfolio of projects to show your mastery of web development, data analytics, or digital marketing topics covered throughout the program.