Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, digital marketing, or UX/UI. We combine an interactive virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
UCF Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for adult students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our full-stack coding course also offers options to fit into your schedule— with a full-time program for students who want to learn in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Everyone’s talking about AI. Don’t just join the conversation, lead it. UCF Machine Learning & AI MicroBootCamp is an online, self-paced course designed for experienced tech professionals to complete in 8 to 10 weeks. Python experience required. Learn more.
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
This program is offered through UCF Continuing Education, in partnership with edX
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In all our full-stack web development, data analytics, digital marketing, or UX/UI programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- A robust set of professional development services to help make you competitive as you work to advance or change careers.
- A comprehensive portfolio of projects to show your mastery of web development, data analytics, digital marketing, or UX/UI topics covered throughout the program.