Classes begin quarterly in Sanford/Lake Mary
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
UCF Data Analytics and Visualization Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct data analysis on a wide array of real-world problems.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and solve complex real-world problems. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class in the evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full time.
» Is this program for you?
At UCF Data Analytics and Visualization Boot Camp, you’ll dive into a comprehensive curriculum, learning how to collect, analyze, and visualize big data. If you are hard-working and want to join the data revolution, or if any of the following sound like you, we believe this could be the professional move you’ve been searching for:
- You’re a manager or professional in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line.
- You’re currently a data professional and want to advance your career by gaining new technical skills.
- You’re interested in visualizing consumer, social or popular trends.
- You want to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- You’re a full-time students but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skill set for the upcoming job hunt.
» What you will learn:
Collaborating with your classmates, and also working independently, you’ll use your new skills to build a comprehensive portfolio of projects that showcase your ability to tackle real-world data issues. Over 24 intensive weeks, you’ll master the fundamentals of data analytics and visualization, including:
Intermediate Excel Functions
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
Front End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning