Although he’s been doing this “web thing” for over 25 years, Anibal approaches every day determined to learn a new methodology, technology, or customer insight that can help him deliver the best solution for his clients. Whether creating a web experience from the ground up or an application module from the top down, he always starts with what the user needs, not what technology he’s comfortable with or what is trending at the moment. The result is a portfolio of award-winning websites, digital advertising campaigns and rich media applications that are highly functional, user-friendly and exceptionally elegant.
Previously a senior art director at the interactive powerhouse, Digitas, he oversees all things interactive for ZooCru, including UX, UI, creative and development for small through enterprise level clients. His insatiable curiosity and love for problem solving always seem to uncover a way to do things better, faster and often less expensive than you’d think.
Even though he spends a lot of his days coding, he still finds time to pass on his knowledge by mentoring junior developers at ZooCru, or teaching at the Coding Boot Camp. He also owns a stake in a Tae Kwon Do school where he teaches regular classes as well as coordinates and runs the competition team’s training regimen.
- He has won awards for creativity, innovative thinking, marketing and creativity.
- He has had his portfolio featured on Adobe Labs’ showcase for its use of spry framework (1 of 4 worldwide).
- He has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- He competed in the AAU TAE KWON DO Nationals and won a silver (2013) and a bronze (2012) medal.
- He has coached several national and multiple state champions to their titles.
- He plays four instruments (piano, guitar, drums, and clarinet).
- He is a performing club DJ.
- Loves going on cruises.
- He had NEVER EVER won the lottery.