Online classes begin soon
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
Online Coding Boot Camp
Coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. UCF Online Coding Boot Camp teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end development through live instruction and in-depth support.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new coding skills into practice by building complex projects and applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a certificate of completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education, demonstrating your achievements.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, job matching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
Through live, instructor-led sessions, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain real-world experience in full-stack web development.
Learn In-Demand Skills—from Anywhere:
Our online coding curriculum covers front-end and back-end programming technologies*, and you will graduate with the coding skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- PHP (Laravel, LAMP Stack)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How the Online Program Works:
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking, but we know that many people need the flexibility of being able to study online from any location. UCF Online Coding Boot Camp blends the structure and benefit of instructor-led classes with the convenience of a fully online program.
- You will attend live classes online, from any location. Sessions are held two weekday evenings and on Saturdays.
- Classes are held online in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment remotely, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- You can miss up to 12 classes and catch up on your own time. But, it is highly encouraged that you do not miss any sessions during the first three weeks, as the content is foundational and required for success in the program.
Contact an admissions advisor by filling out the form below if you’re ready to learn more about UCF Online Coding Boot Camp.